Last Modified: June 1, 2020
At Martin Insurance Services, LLC we respect your right to privacy. We know that when you work with us you trust that we stand behind our promise to treat your information responsibly and with the utmost privacy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We do not share or sell your personal information to anyone for any reason except for the reasons described below which are permitted by federal and state law.
- We use physical and technical safeguards to protect your information. We restrict access to your information to those who need it to perform their jobs. Third-party business partners are bound by law to use the information only for our purposes. They may not disclose it or use it in any other way. We comply with all data security laws.
- The personal information we collect from you comes from the applications and forms we obtain to place appropriate insurance coverage. This information may include names, addresses, beneficiaries and social security numbers of you and/or your family members. It may also include account balances, policy coverages, payment history, premium paid, claims made and mode of purchase. We may also collect information from a consumer-reporting agencies and medical providers. The type of information collected depends on the product or service you request.
- We do not sell your information to anyone. However, in the course of obtaining the best possible coverage for your needs, we may disclose this information to another business that we partner with to carry out essential services on your behalf. This information is disclosed as required or permitted by law or regulatory purpose.
- We may disclose information we receive from consumer-reporting agencies.
- We may disclose information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf.
Sometimes we must collect medical information to place an insurance policy or assist in getting a claim paid. Rest assured we do not use or share it for any purpose, except the following:
- Underwriting insurance;
- Administering your policy, account, or claim;
- As required or permitted by law;
- As otherwise authorized by you.
Martin Insurance Services may collect the following information you provide when:
- Request information from the Martin Insurance Services website;
- Apply online for products;
- Subscribe to online services;
- Complete an online form;
- Conduct transactions online;
- Apply for a job online.
Martin Insurance Services does business with partners who help us deliver online products and services.
- They may keep the information you provide. These online activities may include visitor data and information from surveys and electronic forms.
- The data we collect is a standard industry practice and is used to maximize the effectiveness of our site.
- We store a cookie on your computer when you visit our website. A cookie is a tiny piece of information that is required to create and maintain a secure session. Cookies let you request information and do business online. Cookies do not have confidential or personal information. They do not track a user after leaving our website.
- We also use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This keeps all information confidential when it is sent between our website and your computer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We keep the e-mail you send to us. If you agree to receive e-mail messages from us, we will keep the information you give us to send e-mails of specific interest to you. If you choose to send us e-mails, we keep your e-mail, your e-mail address, and our reply. Please be careful about the information you give us in e-mail. As with any public website, this communication may not be secure.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have any concerns, we will happily provide you a copy of your personal information that we control and can reasonably retrieve. To access your information, you must provide the following:
- Please submit a signed, notarized request to our attention. This is to ensure the identity of the person requesting the information. Please include your name, address and the policy numbers in question.
- We do not currently charge a fee to cover the cost of providing you with a copy of this information. However, we do reserve the right to charge a small fee in the future.
- Please send your inquiry to: Martin Insurance Services, Inc. 7500 W. Lake Mead Blvd. #9-487 Las Vegas, NV 89128.